- Foxconn to enter information security realm with joint venture
- Akamai: Most Internet attacks in Q4 originated in China
- Apple database M&A may improve performance of its services
- Target to pay US$10 million in proposed settlement for 2013 data breach
- Microsoft blacklists latest rogue SSL certificates, Mozilla mulls sanctions for issuer
- OGCIO, IT sector to host International IT Fest 2015
Most employers allow their staff reasonable use of office products such as telephones, copy...
I was recently hired by a CIO who had a problem with the organization sidestepping the IT team to...
Today’s CIOs is the driving force behind innovative products and services helping take the business to the next levelIt is difficult to find any business today that doesn’t make use of information...
Many data centre professionals are pondering what 2015 holds in store. I’ve come up with a list of five trends that I believe will have the greatest impact on our industry in the year ahead.1. Big...
Compliance with information security regulations is supposed to be, as the most recent iteration of...
The personal information found in health care records fetches hefty sums on underground markets,...
It's never been a more challenging time to be a CIO as technology becomes ubiquitous and crucial if...
Computerworld HK Latest Issue
InfoComm China 2015
China National Convention Center (CNCC), Beijing, China
8 Apr 2015 - 10 Apr 2015
Cyberport Youth Coding Jam 1000
Central Harbourfront Event Space, Hong Kong
9 Apr 2015
Innoxcell Asia Symposium (IAS 2015)
Conrad Hong Kong Hotel - Ballroom, Conrad Hong Kong, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
14 Apr 2015 - 16 Apr 2015