- As China moves to payment cards, cybercriminals follow
- China to lead APAC in online spending this holidays
- Dell security error widens as researchers dig deeper
- Collaboration is the key to security worldwide: Huawei
- HPE hands Windows 10 a vote of confidence
- Three in five businesses have fallen victim to cyber fraud
- Kerry Logistics finds hassle-free back-up for its virtual machines PHP:
- Pressure to embrace tech triggers IT hiring boom in HK PHP:
- New HK GCIO talks about Digital 21 Strategy, e-government and smart city PHP:
- Cyberport awards HK$100,000 prizes to 10 FinTech projects PHP:
- Energy efficiency is key for NTT Com's new HK DC PHP:
RFID: be Ready For what It can DeliverThe retail industry is getting increasingly competitive these days, and the recent global shares movements are not making the atmosphere any merrier. With an...
As business go network-centric and threats become more sophisticated, varied and numerous, traditional security measures are not enough. We asked Amnon Bar-Lev, President, Check Point Software what...
Ask any CIO, and their number one concern for cloud is data security. IDC, in their Best Practices for Cloud Computing Adoption white paper, agrees.That is because data has become an unmovable...
Fact: No two clouds are the same because of their underlying infrastructure. It’s a reality that many cloud IaaS providers tend to overlook or gloss over. Many also severely limit the ability to move...
At the end of Crimea war, the main means of mobility around the battlefield was horses. Indeed, for the first two years of the World War I, horses were still the best option for creating havoc across...
Satya Nadella will have you know that cybersecurity takes a village.The Microsoft CEO took to the stage this week in the nation's capital to describe...
Innovation is the lifeblood for NASA, the US aerospace agency that helped pioneer space travel. In...
Six years ago, Hong Kong-based Kerry Logistics was getting a lot of headaches in backing up the...
Computerworld Hong Kong continues with the second of a four-part interview with new Government CIO...
Computerworld HK Latest Issue
Hong Kong International Computer Conference 2015
Theatre 1, 1/F (Old Wing), Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wanchai
24 Nov 2015 - 25 Nov 2015
Cyber Security: Bad stuff will happen - Is your business prepared?
Island Shangri La, Hong Kong
25 Nov 2015
Build a Secure Cyberspace 2015 - “Cyber Security is Everywhere” November Seminar
Lecture Theatre, Hong Kong Central Library
27 Nov 2015