Challenging Security Norms - Forget IF, prepare for WHEN and learn the HOW.
A connected era demands a connected security mindset. With pervasive data sharing between companies, humans and machines challenging security norms, CISOs and security teams under siege. To break the siege, they need to balance network flexibility with the mitigation and elimination of increasingly sophisticated and profit-motivated threats.
Join the conversation, hear the questions and experience the answers at the Total Security Conference 2017. With a balance of renowned analysts, overseas and local C-level practitioners, and leading security solution providers, it aims to tackle the biggest questions that face today’s CISOs and keep them awake in the night. It will also end on an industry debate that tackles an ongoing dilemma that faces all Asian businesses: the fine balance between Privacy and Security.
Key topics to be covered this year:
- Customer-centric security
- CISO trends
- Container and virtualization security
- Cloud security
- Mobile security
- CISO vs CIRO
- Internet of things
- … and much more
What Distinguishes This Event?
Total Security Conference 2017 presents the opportunity for delegates to network and build partnerships with peer level professionals, while learning new ideas and strategies that they can replicate within their own organizations, to build a best practices culture. The Total Security Conference 2017 has the following distinguishing features:
- Exclusive qualified senior level attendance (IT + LOB management)
- Strategic conference sessions
- Executive luncheon networking session
- Showcasing leading solutions and services by industry leaders
- When East Meets West - Experts, speakers and delegates, from East (China and SE Asia) and West (Overseas) to interact and exchange ideas
Who You Will Meet
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend. This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
- Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer
- IT vice presidents and directors
- Network security executives and directors
- Governance, risk, compliance, and privacy executives
- BCM and resilience continuity managers
- Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators
- Enterprise and operational risk managers
For more info about the event, please click here